It's Friday, finally, and many of you probably share my sentiment that it's been a long week. Especially if you live in Canada where we ceremoniously celebrated the first day of spring, while Mother Nature dumped a shitload of snow on us all week.
So in an act of kindness, I'd like to share with you my inspirational quotes that are literally written on my wall over my computer monitor. All I have to do it look up and see them to stay motivated to keep writing, and to believe that all this hard work is going to pay off in the end when my book is finished.
1. Don't fear the fear.
2. Fail harder. There's no excuse for not trying again.
3. Believe in yourself. (this sounds cheesy, but imagine it said in the same nasal voice as the announcer on the Playstation NBA games)
4. "Quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock." Arcade Fire.
5. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
6. If you want to win, you have to train like an Olympian. When you've had enough, work harder.
7. Keep your eye on the prize.
8. Just write.
I hope these inspirational sayings find you well, and give you some extra pep today to keep going and keep on writing!